Liquid Oxygen Tank
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||500-1000 L, 250-500 L, 1000-5000 L, 0-250 L|
|Storage Material||Chemicals/Oils, Gases|
|Features||Vertical Orientation, Horizontal Orientation|
|Liquid Oxygen Purity||99.7%|
|Liquid Nitrogen Purity||99.9%|
is made up of a double walled cylindrical tank. The space between inner and outer vessel consists of insulating material to safeguard it from the surrounding heat. The space is evacuated to a high vacuum in order to ensure minimum evaporation. The cold convertor used in the cryogenic storage tank is equipped with pressure building arrangement with automatic pressure build-up regulator. Designing of the liquid oxygen storage tank is done in way to ensure that it is sturdy, compact and easy to operate. Top end liquid filling decreases the pressure inside the tank and the bottom filling increases the pressure. The pressurizing system is used for increasing the pressure when the liquid oxygen is uploaded to tanks or gas line vaporizers. As the pressurizing system is used for regulating the opening of both top and bottom filling valve, there is almost no change of pressure during liquid delivery. It enables constant liquid supply to vaporizer. Liquid oxygen storage tank can store liquid oxygen at temperatures up to (-196°C) with capacity ranging from 200 liters to 1, 50,000 liters with option of low and high pressure. Cold convertors are used for supplying pressure pipe line networks after gasification in atmospheric heat exchangers, storage tank networks or tanks of smaller capacity for low liquid temperature directly.Salient features:
Applications of liquid oxygen storage tanks:
- Simple tube structure
- No need to replace the insulation material regularly
- Excellent insulation and low static evaporation
- Convenient system operation and small area requirement
- The tanks can supply cryogenic liquid from the bottom by connecting it to an outer vaporizer and cryogenic pump. We can supply the whole system along with the valve system and piping based on the customer requirement.
- Low area requirement, safety
- Simple operating convenience
- Vacuum powder insulation cryogenic tanks are used to supply liquefied oxygen, nitrogen, argon and other liquefied gases.
- Machinery Medical Treatment
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
- Delivery Time: 1-3 Months
- Packaging Details: Export Sea Worthy Wooden Packing.